Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
The sustainable development of the society and its projects is not possible without:
- the aspiration of a fair repartition of goods,
- the promotion of social equality,
- a gentle contact with the environment.
The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is carried out during the planning phase of a project. Its goal is to estimate and propose the for the project required protection measures to meet the environmental requirements for the construction and the future utilization of the project.PPLUS offers EIA's in the following domains:
- protection against noise,
- quality of the air,
- protection of waters,
- waste and contaminated sites,
- protection against vibrations,
- non-ionizing radiation,
- protection against major accidents,
- construction supervision in environmental protection projects.